Need an account? Register.

FIXED :: RESOLVED :: Deity Request - Burning Companions

Forum Index

FIXED :: RESOLVED :: Deity Request - Burning Companions

Posted 10-03-2019 17:34:10
Jessa Jassini wants me to discard/burn companions. As best I can tell, that option has not yet been added to the new version of the site. (Melting them down for alchemy purposes doesn't count, unfortunately.) The helpful Burn Companions button on the deity tasks page just leads me back to the deity tasks page.
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 04-30-2022 15:16:52.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 10-03-2019 20:44:35
Just discard normally, some don't work. I know Jade Gemflies do.
Posted 10-04-2019 15:01:42
Right. Forgot about that option. Thanks!

(It looks like I'll need to both buy and discard companions one at a time, but that's another thread.)
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 10-04-2019 15:08:11.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-01-2020 14:27:18
For me:
Test discard on all companions (firefox & chrome)
Posted 03-01-2020 18:59:36
Bump for sorting purposes:

Description: Clicking checkbox on a companion may sometimes fail to bring up the select quantity box.

Cases:
Select all companions but this one -> Burn goes through.
Select all companions and this one -> Burn goes through but does not carry the affected companion over to the confirmation page.
Select just these broken ones -> Burn returns empty confirm, and then error.

Notes:
Does not apply to all companions.
Seems to apply at random ?

Known Effected Companions:
Wind Snail

------------------------------------------
Please add more known companions if you have these in your inventory.
Posted 03-01-2020 19:51:17
I think that the unburnable companions are random for each user, since I asked another player about this and they said they can burn Jade Gemflies, but those have never had the menu for me.

Ex of the dropdown menu rate:
Posted 03-01-2020 19:54:33
Indeed incredibly random then.
Posted 03-02-2020 16:15:05
I can verify that I have a different assortment (with most not having the dropdown). It doesn't seem to be linked to type, number owned, bond status, method of acquisition (though most alchemy companions get the dropdown), or order of acquisition. Zooming out does not cause the dropdown to appear. I think I might have also had a companion that did not originally get the dropdown, but then suddenly did some time later, but that was a few months ago and I could be remembering incorrectly.

Posted 03-02-2020 21:37:41
Well. This should be fixed now?
Posted 03-02-2020 21:41:14

:D Works great on my end, thank you!