Need an account? Register.

RESOLVED :: Battle Charges not replenishing.

Forum Index

RESOLVED :: Battle Charges not replenishing.

Posted 04-15-2020 20:34:27
So I was trying to train up a new champion and yesterday, all its battle charges were depleted.
But hour after hour the charges were not replenished and even now its battle charges are still at zero when it should have recharged after an hour or thereabouts.

Why is that? Is battle charge replenishment different for each type of dragon?

ALSO..the creche has not cycled either. Same eggs since yesterday too
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 01-06-2021 12:28:49.
Posted 04-19-2020 20:16:49
I think the battle charge issue is related to scours not advancing, the creche not changing, contests not running(?), and dominance not changing.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 04-19-2020 21:03:10
In other words much of the site is non-functional again.
At least I still can get the daily rewards and Veridan is properly rotating her stock.
Posted 05-01-2020 16:47:07
Hmm..kinda bites that now you are forced to rely on the Battle Hub's services to heal and/or get battle recharges rather than waiting until your creature healed up or recharged on its own.