Need an account? Register.

RESOLVED :: Eggs not hatching?

Forum Index

RESOLVED :: Eggs not hatching?

Posted 05-22-2020 23:36:49
Wasn't planning to say anything but on my laptop (and phone) my lovely egg never hatched :/. I looked on the discord but the only suggestion was to clear cache, which I have done...Multiple times. It might just be growth potions. I tested it on an egg that was already cracked and BOOM, nothing. Still the same egg at 125 clicks. Is there some "special" way to clear my cache. I've tried every button (ctrl+f5, ctrl+ reload button, ctrl+shift+r, crtl+shift(?)+J and right clicking the reload button) and I went to the chrome settings to clear cache.

Does he appear normal for everyone else? he is supposed to be a Sugilite gembeast
it has been a few minutes since I have cleared cache.

I decided to check on a different broswer (I use chrome and I checked with Internet explorer) and my gembeast is... still an egg. Help ;-;
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 01-06-2021 12:31:37.
Posted 05-23-2020 00:39:09
It's an image glitch. Your creature is actually hatched/grown, but will show as the wrong sprite for a couple of hours.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 05-24-2020 18:34:50
Yah it fixed itself. :/ Haven't been on the site for a long while so the glitches are very new and confusing to me. At least my new icon finally loaded in!