Need an account? Register.

RESOLVED :: Security check now?

Forum Index

RESOLVED :: Security check now?

Posted 06-28-2020 16:02:19
I just came to the site earlier and was perplexed that now CloudFlare is making me do a captcha thing as part of some security check then checking my browser?

What the heck?
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 01-06-2021 12:30:57.
Posted 06-29-2020 14:57:21
I also keep getting this, every time I join for any session I get a cloudflare captcha. My computer hasn't got any malware and I'm a bit reluctant to get the add-on they suggest, I've also noticed most of my items aren't showing their design, it just shows the little mountain png you get when an image isn't available.
Posted 07-01-2020 09:55:22
Also wanted to add that I think this is stunting the clicks my eggs get from other sites as my eggs have been stuck at more or less the same clicks for the past few days. What is this about?
Posted 07-03-2020 13:47:27
Seems the 'Security Check' thing is gone but there are LOTS of broken images on places like Veridan's Stall, Items Sales, Inventory and on the Battle Hub where the Battle Stones don't show up and other places too so I wonder if it is a server problem.

One the main page we are told the site was gonna be moved to a more 'stable' server but that was nearly four months ago.

Still, I love this site and would like to see it survive.