Need an account? Register.

RESOLVED :: Various Things Stuck. Again.

Forum Index

RESOLVED :: Various Things Stuck. Again.

Posted 07-07-2020 19:07:33
1. Scours aren't progressing.
2. Battle charges don't refresh/champions don't heal
3. Creche doesn't refresh. (Possibly new eggs aren't being generated in any of the areas? Not testing this one, though.)
4. Dominance doesn't change
5. Contests are stuck.

(There's also a ton of broken images.)
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 01-06-2021 12:31:15.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 07-07-2020 19:15:53
Yuppers..that and I am unsure if the playing with creatures is registering too.
For example I just played with your companions, Mathcat and wonder if you are getting notifications that such actions are taking place.

Another irritating glitch is that I bred a couple of Serpens Colors but the achievement hasn't been unlocked....my battle stone images are broken as are the images in Veridans stall and stuff.
At least we don't have to go through that weird security check thingee..

Still...I am having fun trying to do Aszerath's Quest...lots of quests to fulfil too...
Posted 07-08-2020 08:49:47
Yup, also experiencing these problems. Had scours stuck for a few days now, not seeing images, can't battle due to charges which doesn't help when the deity Cellon Turiki wants me to do 75 battles to unlock his area.

Kind of annoying now, I do like this site but I would like to be able to do things.