Need an account? Register.

ANSWERED :: How do you even play???

Forum Index

ANSWERED :: How do you even play???

Posted 09-24-2020 20:18:45
I am so incredibly confused... I looked through all of Support and I could not find anything that helped me. What are clicks??? Can I seriously only do ONE per animal per day??? What is the deal with mundane ingredients n such??? Seriously I can't even access half of this website because its just error messages or just times out. I am totally lost and there didn't seem to be any like... tutorial or how to get started stuff (which is slightly frustrating but understandable). I really want to love this site but I have no idea what to do and I can't do anything...

I just want to understand

Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 01-06-2021 11:26:54.
Posted 10-03-2020 12:18:06
Hi..

Okay..'clicks' mean just that, you go to a persons profile (like mine) and you click the critters and you get a tiny amount of stones.
You can also attach a 'companion' to a dragon too. Here is how you do it:

1) Click on a creature
2) There is a panel to the right of the window where the creature is at, if nothing is attached it will be blank and say "No Companion Attached" and in the corner of that little window is a little blue circle with arrows in it.

3) Click on that little blue circle
4) If you have any companions a window will show up and you click on the little radio button to select it
to attach to your creature
5) Scroll down and hit the "Update Companion" button and your critter has a 'companion to play with.

NOW..under ones pic, (like mine) you will see a icon that looks like a teddy bear, click it and a page comes up showong all my creatures that have companions attached. Click them to get stones and I get stones too.

Okay..now to get some goodies you can click on one of your creatures and if it is an adult there will be a button labeled "Scour", click it and a page will be brought up where you can choose the location and duration of the scour.
Be aware that a creature may, on its own, decide to go elsewhere. You need to check on their progress by clicking the sixth little icon under the menu on the main page - it is before the teddy bear icon - because sometimes the creature encounters problems and you have to decide what it should do. It may or may not do as you say too.

You can add people to your friendlist by clicking the icon that looks like a tiny head too.

Theres lots more but for now just click on peoples icon to click creatures. This place is undergoing some issues so even the Care Taker Hub -where you can click loads of creatures- is non-functional.

Oh..I added you to my friendlist too.
Posted 10-03-2020 12:24:36
ALSO..when you visit Veridans Stall you can get a free thingee once per hour, these ingredients can be used in alchemy -you get there by clicking the icon that looks like a orb..it's near the end of the icon bar- and some items can be attached to a creature for battling too.

When you click a creature, you can only click that one creature once per day but you can click lots of others as well.

For now if you wanna click, just click on peoples names on the forums to get to their profiles. It's annoying that this place is largely inaccessible by regular means but if you are patient it can be fun despite the short-commings.

Depending on what browser you are using, if you go to someones profile, hold down the Ctrl button while you click and you can open many at one time THEN right-click on your current tab and you should have an option to close all other tabs (usually in a slide out menu)
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 10-03-2020 12:28:46.