Need an account? Register.

Hello!

Forum Index

Hello!

Posted 09-10-2019 12:04:41
Hi! I'm a new player that heard about the revamp from a friend who played on the old site. This looks like a really fun game! If anyone has any tips for a newbie, I'd love to hear them!
Posted 09-10-2019 15:46:24
Well, we're all still newbies in a sense. I'd suggest getting an adult creature as soon as possible so that you can scour and battle. That will give you items for quests and for eventual alchemy use. It'll take a while to get enough items for either, but once you start being able to complete quests, you'll soon be able to consistently complete quests.

Edit: Oh, and the battle guide in the encyclopedia (On Battling Demons) is from the old site and out-of-date. I'm almost done with a revised version.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 09-10-2019 15:47:36.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 09-13-2019 21:26:23
Also a good way to get money is by attaching companions on your pets, they don't even have to be adults for this.
Posted 09-13-2019 22:25:38
Thank you for the tips, they help a lot! I'm really enjoying the game so far, the sprites are nice and there's a ton to collect. Companions are obtained from boxes right?
Posted 09-13-2019 22:54:10
yep and Onroz's sells some too, and special ones that swap out occasionally too. You go to the companion's page and can mass click and gain money from the companions, the more often and longer the companion is attached the more money a click makes when you play with it (Not clicking the pet, the companion!).
Posted 09-13-2019 23:09:10
Oh! And don't forget to visit Veridan once an hour to pick up a little something.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.