Need an account? Register.

Quiet

Forum Index

Quiet

Posted 10-06-2019 09:02:47
It's so quiet around here lately. Like the place has been deserted or something but then again I thin that for the old site a page could have been left up directing people to the new location but...that's just me.

I still like the new set up pretty much. The Alchemy Pot is a pain in the neck but it is still fun and Totem Trouble and playing with companions is a great way to get stones too (since we were all stiffed from our stash of stones..not that I'm complaining.....)

Hatching is a pain since the Caretaker Hub isn't working and few come here as it is but I am hoping that will change as I don't want to see this site disappear like I have seen with so many others.
Posted 10-06-2019 13:46:39
yes, it is a ghost town around here. But, I'm sure it will pick up around the holidays as word gets out.
I'm still trying to figure out how to do stuff, as I've forgotten just about everything.
I miss all my hoarded pets from the old world. And, I'm sooo poor now. :(
It's hard to start over.

Put your eggs in yarolds, it helps with the hatching. I'm in the Northern Lights dynasty, if you are interested.
Posted 10-06-2019 19:32:50
I hope this place picks up too, I really like many of the sprites here and i'd love the chance to really make some friends in an active community
Posted 10-06-2019 20:25:32
I'm just quiet everywhere at the moment. I have some stories pending and a battle guide in progress (including a list of what the attacks do and which attacks each of the creatures have), but I'm holding off on doing too much with those until I see more activity from Ezriaphiel.

When I sent a PM to Ezriaphiel back on September 8th about something else, they said that they were caught up in a side project that had become more work than expected. That could be what's going on, or there could be school (if they're still in college - not sure about that), or it could just be real life intervening in other ways. There have been lulls before that lasted months, though I'm hoping that's not the case this time.

Alchemy is, yes, a matter of patience, but I've found it helps to brew creature and companion recipes as I get to them to get my XP up. I'm currently at Level 4 with about 300 XP to go for Level 5. Each level so far has yielded a creature recipe, a potion recipe, and a battle stone recipe. Level 2 gave me a companion recipe, but that's been the outlier so far.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.