Need an account? Register.

Thank You

Forum Index

Thank You

Posted 03-01-2020 19:32:42
I just wanted to extend my gratitude to Ezriaphiel for repairing some long-standing and more recent issues.
I appreciate the fact that I can now breed dragons regardless of what browser I use too.

Even the caretaker hub works now.

Thanks again.
Posted 03-02-2020 00:09:29
Yes, thank you! I'll be more eloquent later when it's not so late and I'm not running a temperature (yearly cold, I think).
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-02-2020 17:47:21
The bug fixes have been very great! I'm especially happy to hear from them. Q, we really appreciate all the work you've done. Rest well!
Posted 03-04-2020 17:13:24
Thank you for all of the sorting options!
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-04-2020 17:44:51
WOW! I totally concur!
Thank you for the upgrade, this makes sorting so nice and now we know if the sorting has been saved too.
Thanks again :)
Posted 03-04-2020 18:37:06
Species sort works! That was the one I was most excited to see.

Posted 09-23-2020 14:53:09
Wow! I have to say I am happy to see that FoM is back and not only that but my Daily Reward progress has not been knocked back down to zero again.

I was a bit worried that FoM may be down for a long time...happy to see it back now. :)