Need an account? Register.

We're alive. Promise.

Forum Index

We're alive. Promise.

Posted 07-19-2020 20:10:32
Just a quick update from me on behalf of the team to say that yes - we are alive and still regularly check what's going on here. I've been updating the suggestions channel, as well as looking over the bugs.

I'd like to say a quick thank you to everyone for your continued support and patience over these last few weeks / months - especially with regard to bugs and general updates.

Thank you all for your continued support!
Find a server related bug / issue? DM or email me at [email protected] about it please!

Posted 01-06-2021 11:14:23
Done some minor pokes today, unfortunately I can't promise I can provide any more consistent updates until the medical system is not on fire. Stay safe out there lovelies and thank you for sticking around :)
Posted 01-06-2021 13:15:25
I am VERY happy to see that this site is functional again. I really miss doing stuff.
Especially scours and battling. My little demon was getting out of shape.

Anyways..hope you get better soon. (I hear rocky road ice cream does wonders...lots of it.)
Posted 01-06-2021 13:17:34
Unfortunately the problem is directly related to eating so I can't enjoy comfort food anymore :pensive:

It has been a bit of a nightmare :cries:

Also?? Useless addition but need I think I need forum emoji.
Posted 01-06-2021 13:29:20
Wow..that IS serious! Well..hang in there, you're a tough cookie. I know you'll get through this.
And thank you again for making the site work again.

Wherever you are, stay warm...and safe and Happy New Year!
Posted 01-06-2021 14:54:24
Thank you for the pokes, it's really nice to hear from you! Even if the news isn't great, which, given everything... we get it, don't worry. ^^ Wishing you the best of luck getting good treatment!
Posted 01-06-2021 19:53:12
Thanks for fixing this! The worldbuilding for the site has always been something special - part of why I keep coming back. Fingers crossed that everything works out healthwise.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 01-06-2021 21:23:44
Yes, thank you so much for all the site pokes! Honestly I was still having fun while it was broken, since most of the functions were still there, but it's just so much more fun now with most everything back in order, especially the sprites. Hang in there, I hope the world will be less of a dumpster fire soon so you can get access to the kind of treatment that will help.

Thanks for everything you do, and for everything you've done. It's a joy to be a member of this site, and I hope joyous things will come your way.
Posted 01-19-2021 14:05:14
Aye, thank you for this. Also I hope the medical system can put that fire out, stay safe.
Posted 01-19-2021 21:50:53
I am really liking the new improvements and I love the new demons to battle too. Lots of fun.
Now I have to try and get to level 3 alchemy and see what I can make next (tis a bit expensive but fun..)

As a side not, I am 'sitting' on a lot of stones because I want to fulfill certain achievements....gonna take a bit..hope it is worth it.

Anyway..Thank you for everything.