Need an account? Register.

Glitchy Creatures

Forum Index

Glitchy Creatures

Posted 05-14-2021 20:50:59

This little one got stuck as an egg after the site crash.
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 3 times. Last edited on 10-14-2021 20:59:54.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 05-20-2021 16:37:15
Anomalous (above) is still an egg. I also now have a shiny arcus pluvius who was showing up as available for breeding while still under 150 clicks and who, though now grown, still has the hatchling art.

Belated edit: Wrong arcus!
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 06-23-2021 16:09:54.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 07-09-2021 22:11:51
I now have another glitchling:

He's also precocious, as he was showing up as a breeding possibility when still a hatchling.

Posted 07-24-2021 23:12:45
Four more:

(Showing up as a breeding option, but not yet at 150 clicks.)
Edit:
An egg that showed up as available for breeding:

This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 08-07-2021 01:22:24.

Posted 10-13-2021 23:07:16
These creatures have all grown up, thanks to the new image regeneration tool!