Need an account? Register.

FIXED :: Inconsistent Growth Bonus

Forum Index

FIXED :: Inconsistent Growth Bonus

Posted 06-15-2021 22:42:28
It looks like the daily growth bonus 1) isn't daily right now and 2) isn't being applied to all growing creatures when it does happen.
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 04-30-2022 15:24:35.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 06-16-2021 21:57:58
I'm not sure I really understand. Can you give some more info? Cheers
Find a server related bug / issue? DM or email me at [email protected] about it please!

Posted 06-17-2021 17:12:30
Growing creatures are supposed to gain 10-20 clicks per night. Most nights, mine haven't been - the number of clicks remains the same after rollover. Some nights, some of my growing creatures will gain clicks, but not others. This problem started after the site crash in mid-May. I haven't been able to figure out yet if there's any pattern to what gets skipped (how I obtained the egg/hatchling, how many clicks it already had, or even breed class) or if the glitch is somehow tied to how many growing creatures I currently have. After I grow what I currently have, I'll do some test breeding/catching and report back in a couple of days.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 06-17-2021 22:46:09
I've noticed this too. The skips seem to happen quite a lot, even on creatures that have only gotten a bonus or two. It definitely applies with any new creature obtained on top of that.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 06-18-2021 00:29:06
Current status - Only one of the 38 eggs bred/caught before midnight EST gained clicks at midnight EST (the Ruins arcanus).
(Edited because I originally thought none of them had. Possibly I misread a 13 as a 1.)

Current status - Nothing has gotten a click bonus since the last time I posted.

Rollover 21/22 June - Arcanus egg got another click bonus, as did a shiny fae egg.
This post has been edited 4 times. Last edited on 06-22-2021 01:24:32.

Posted 03-02-2022 00:55:47
This seems to have fixed itself a few days ago - about the time the last few shiny creatures I bred back in December were getting close to growing up. Given that shiny creatures seem to have issues with showing the wrong stage of sprite (egg sprite as an adult, for example) or becoming breedable with under 150 clicks, I'm wondering if something about shiny creatures doesn't play well with the daily growth bonus. (Or possibly the growth bonus breaks down if there are too many growing creatures, though it was working just fine back when there were 1000+ growing creatures.)

Posted 03-10-2022 11:23:53
Actually, I'm now wondering if the intermittent problems with the growth bonus might in part be tied to a lot of eggs being generated in a short period of time (and thus resolve when that large batch of eggs has matured).

Posted 03-21-2022 19:54:50
Hi all, this should be fixed now, a slight issue with the scheduling. Let me know if this fixes things up.
Find a server related bug / issue? DM or email me at [email protected] about it please!