Need an account? Register.

Veridan Only Offering Essences?

Forum Index

Veridan Only Offering Essences?

Posted 08-05-2021 18:11:45
I noticed that Veridan has only been offering essences for the past day or two now and I don't know if that's supposed to happen. It might have to do with the site trouble a couple of nights ago while they were in rotation.
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 10-14-2021 20:58:49.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 08-07-2021 20:18:05
I haven't been getting essences, but I have been getting nothing but battle tokens for the past few days (though I haven't been checking every hour, so it's possible that my timing is just bad).
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 08-08-2021 03:51:09
Seems it's different for other people. I haven't seen anything else but essences from there for a while now.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 08-10-2021 00:21:29
Veridan just offered me potions. Are they still convinced you're suffering from an essence shortage?
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 08-10-2021 02:43:17
I finally saw different stuff, so it must have gotten fixed.
Posted 08-13-2021 17:22:23
Sorry for the late reply, we've been without power for a few days. There was actually nothing to fix here, as it's just an algorithm that decides what you get. You probably just by chance got the same things multiple times :p
Find a server related bug / issue? DM or email me at [email protected] about it please!