Need an account? Register.

Halloween NPC Strikes Again? Event Shop Missing.

Forum Index

Halloween NPC Strikes Again? Event Shop Missing.

Posted 10-24-2021 00:07:47
Either the Halloween NPC forgot to open their shop or they're playing another early Halloween trick.
Post Edited by Admin @Iaophiel (#2)

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 11-07-2021 16:49:16.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 10-24-2021 00:12:18
Looks like it's supposed to open now, but must have forgot to unlock on time.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 10-25-2021 00:13:36
The Halloween NPC finally remembered to open the shop, but now the shop gives a 500 error.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 10-25-2021 05:01:27
Happy Halloween mirrorwood style.
Posted 10-25-2021 11:09:47
The Halloween NPC seems to have finally relented and let us in, but trying to buy something from them leads to the infinitely spinning dots of frustration. (Chrome and Firefox on two specific devices, so it doesn't seem like a browser thing.)

(Incidentally, thanks so much for letting us buy specific companions instead of making it random - so much less frustrating when it's a limited-time event.)