Need an account? Register.

Inkwell versus Inkwell Dragon

Forum Index

Inkwell versus Inkwell Dragon

Posted 12-07-2021 17:00:30
Exactly WHAT is the difference between them. For the Inkwell it is said that the Inkwell is achieved via breeding except that the Inkwell Dragon can only be obtained through Alchemy and thus can't breed with anything.

The only thing I can surmise is that either there is a typo in the Encyclopedia or the Inkwell is simply a different species altogether.
Posted 12-08-2021 04:30:35
I'm guessing that the inkwell themselves were able to breed at some point, but not anymore. Either way, I don't think the one obtained from breeding is even available to obtain anymore.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 12-08-2021 08:57:59
Oh..I see. Thank You :)
Posted 12-09-2021 00:00:48
The inkwell is the artist's alt of the inkwell dragon, which is why it can breed despite the inkwell dragon being unbreedable. Since the artist that made both is inactive, the inkwell is currently unavailable.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.