Need an account? Register.

How to Port Your Old Creatures!

Forum Index

How to Port Your Old Creatures!

Posted 08-25-2019 01:38:03
Your first step is to go here:
https://mirrorwood.com/sync

Or you can find this option on account settings!
Once this has been done, log in using your old account's email and password. If you have lost this information, please email us at [email protected] for assistance.

Once this has been done, you should see a list of all valid creatures. If a creature does not appear here, it was not valid for port. You can then click on one of these creatures to see an options list, and a confirm button to spend 2,500 Blue Stones and receive your pet!
Posted 08-25-2019 23:28:07
prted a hand full, couldn't afford a lot though. I also really miss all the vistas I had already unlocked/received
Posted 08-27-2019 04:26:20
I know what you mean. When I synched I only got a handful of the stones I had from the other site and I too could only port a few.
So I have to send my few dragons on scours so I can get some stones to port a few more of my dragons.
Oh well..I am still liking the new site regardless
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 08-27-2019 04:26:38.
Posted 09-17-2019 00:14:51
Dont wish to sound rude but why do we have to pay to import our own creatures? I paid enough for some of them as it is.
Posted 09-17-2019 09:42:07
I surmise that it may be to prevent the servers from being overloaded...maybe.
Posted 09-17-2019 13:35:27
Wouldn't be surprised honestly, you know how hard the nursery has it to load? Imagine several people loading in hundred of critters at once, all trying to keep their original ID or having to swap them if the original doesn't work. It would def cause some server issues. Besides the price isn't that bad, after a little while of playing the onsite game, clicking companions, scours, and doing quests it's easy to wrack up enough points for a good chunk of creatures you own.
Posted 10-28-2019 22:25:19
Yeah not happy having to pay so much to get my creatures back - but being one of the ones guilty of having a huge amount of creatures i understand why slowing down the transfer is needed - just - gnrr
Posted 11-06-2019 21:21:32
What has happened to the male sprites -only the female sprites are showing up. This seems to carry over to the new site so don't know if hatched creatures here do it.
Posted 02-29-2020 21:32:38
So you’re saying I lost my money, my slots and most of my pets (or I have to buy whatever ones are available back)?
Hmmp no thank you.

Sorry I spent too much time getting my original pets getting them battle worthy and much more stuff. I played pretty regularly and had left when this site replaced the old one.
I came back hoping that things would be different but apparently nothing has changed and I have no way to get my things back.

Sorry. But I will not come back to start over after all the time and energy I put into it. :(

Best wishes. Thanks for the previous site I enjoyed my time there.
Posted 03-01-2020 14:03:48
Unfortunately the old site was at a very-high risk of security faults and the 2013 code was officially depreciated on all hosts. We had to cut corners somewhere if we wanted to stay alive. :(