Need an account? Register.

FIXED: Serpens Colors Still Hybrid?

Forum Index

FIXED: Serpens Colors Still Hybrid?

Posted 12-17-2021 15:58:49
On the old version of the site, the serpens colors was a rare result of breeding an arcus pluvius and a heterochroma dragon. Did that not transfer over, or is my luck just that bad? Using twin potions on my various shiny arcus/heterochroma pairs has only gotten me a bunch of arcus pluvius and heterochroma eggs so far.
Post Edited by Admin @Iaophiel (#2)

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 03-21-2022 20:45:55.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-21-2022 20:21:01
We've had a look at this now, give it a test and let me know if your luck improves!
Find a server related bug / issue? DM or email me at [email protected] about it please!

Posted 03-21-2022 20:38:53
I just bred 3 shiny serpens colors dragons, so this looks fixed. Thanks!
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.