Need an account? Register.

The difference?

Forum Index

The difference?

Posted 02-26-2022 17:13:54
What exactly, pray tell, is the difference between the Balsa Wyrm and the Balsa Drake aside from the name?
To me they look exactly alike.
Posted 02-28-2022 13:30:26
Balsa drakes are an artist's alt of the balsa wyrm (and one of only two artist alts to be available as a raffle prize). The difference was more noticeable on the old site, where males were a striking reddish-brown. On this version of the site, both males and females have the female coloration, which is more greyish than that of the balsa wyrm.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 02-28-2022 13:45:05
I see. So basically the only way to get a Balsa Drake is via a raffle?
Posted 03-02-2022 04:48:00
If you manage to win it through the raffle, you can breed it.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 03-07-2022 22:53:23
Oh..that is indeed good news. :)
Posted 03-09-2022 12:20:54
Have you checked your reserved sales lately?
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.