Need an account? Register.

FIXED: Broken Images and Regen Option

Forum Index

FIXED: Broken Images and Regen Option

Posted 03-12-2022 15:03:32
The recent downtime seems to have broken a lot of shiny creature images (possibly ones newer than some specific date), as well as the Regenerate Image option (which gives a 500 error).
Post Edited by Admin @Iaophiel (#2)

This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 03-21-2022 20:11:11.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-19-2022 13:57:29
Huh that's odd, the downtime shouldn't have changed any of the images. Do you have a link to one that used to work, but that's broken now?
Find a server related bug / issue? DM or email me at [email protected] about it please!

Posted 03-19-2022 14:09:33
Here you go. https://mirrorwood.com/view/tIBk2

Edit: Give me a few minutes and I can probably come up with an approximate creation date past which shiny images are broken. I can also check on shiny breeding.

Edit 2: It looks like everything generated past October 11th broke - possibly everyone after Jaej (https://mirrorwood.com/view/J4eEJ). Shiny breeding still gives a 500 error and an egg.
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 03-19-2022 14:23:18.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-19-2022 20:16:24
This should be all fixed now, my mistake.
Find a server related bug / issue? DM or email me at [email protected] about it please!