Need an account? Register.

FIXED :: Pillar Drop Question

Forum Index

FIXED :: Pillar Drop Question

Posted 05-01-2022 22:46:30
The description for the pillar event seems to suggest that pillar eggs are a possible result of clicking on the pillar. However, after a good 6-7 thousand combined clicks on the pillar for both instances of the event (1.5 thousand and counting today, over 5 thousand for the first event), I've gotten a lot of neat loot (today's highlights were a variate potion and an alchemy companion off my wishlist), but not one egg. If they're part of the potential drops for pillar clicks, are they meant to be quite that rare? (If they're not and I just misread, then let me just say that I've been having far too much fun building a pillar army from edge tickets.)
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 06-22-2022 19:18:41.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.