Need an account? Register.

Missing Geodite

Forum Index

Missing Geodite

Posted 05-08-2022 00:17:33
When I went to collect the geodite I'd brewed just now, I found that it had gotten bored and wandered off while I was away.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 05-08-2022 18:32:48
The next geodite I brewed was apparently able to bribe a red skullbird to take its place.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 06-05-2022 02:26:16
I brewed a blue, a coal, and a gold geodite successfully, but the geodite brew just now gave me a gold skullbird.

Edit: I have now successfully received blue, coal (twice), gold, and pink. Twice, I got a skullbird. Once, I got nothing (probably another skullbird - might have forgotten to let the page load completely before I collected the brew).

Blue, coal, gold, pink, purple, silver, and green seem to be behaving, so either it's the white geodite that likes to bribe skullbirds to take its place or a bunch of skullbirds got added to the pool of results.

Edit: Silver skullbird. Prism skullbird. Will keep trying once I have more essences.
This post has been edited 6 times. Last edited on 06-08-2022 22:21:03.