Need an account? Register.

Amorphous

Forum Index

Amorphous

Posted 05-14-2022 21:26:17
While I know that currently you can get the amorphous through the amorphous battle ticket, the tickets themselves are already hard to come by (I don't do battle too much so that's not helping) and even then it feels like one is more likely to get one of the items from them. Is it possible to make the eggs a bit easier to obtain outside of breeding from those that already have some?
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 05-15-2022 20:33:38
I agree with this. It's one thing for the valravn and aromatic wyvern - there's only one type of each and they're part of larger breeding groups - but it takes a lot of battling to get all 8 types of amorphous.

Some possibilities:

1. Change breeding results for amorphouses so that any type can breed any other type (like toads).

2. Make them an alchemy result - either their own recipe or a possible extra result, but not an alternative. (I'd be very upset about, for example, getting a random amorphous instead of a variate potion, but perfectly fine with getting a random amorphous in addition to a variate potion.) After all, they're described as being the result of a failed attempt at conjuring magic, so tying them to alchemy as well as battle makes sense.

2a. Make them a failed alchemy result, but for smelting creatures/companions/battle stones only (still a little annoying, but less so than having an entire recipe fail - easier to try again).

3. Add them to the pillar drop possibilities. After all, not all of the amorphouses that get released by magi back to the pitch (as per their description) can go feral and show up to be battled. The rest must go somewhere.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.