Need an account? Register.

Individual generated stats for creatures

Forum Index

Individual generated stats for creatures

Posted 06-18-2022 17:40:55
So, i imagine it would be kind of awesome to add a little box for each individual creatures profile page where you can see some more öittle information, for example:

Size: Huge
Intelligence: Very intelligent
Physical: Has a few scars (Here can be anything from "Has extra horns" or "has extra large paws"
Mental: Sleeps often (Spexial mental things go here, can be everything from "Loves strawberries" to "Jokes a lot")
Apparel/Acsessories: Things like "Carries an pendant" or "Always has a backpack full of books with them"

Those bits are meant to give the creatures a bit more personality and provide artists and writers some inspiration for character desing!
But this information can be edited, for example, if it says that the creature is "easily angered" and you dont want that then you can change it to whatever you like!
Posted 06-18-2022 20:24:24
You can do something like this already, since you can give a creature an individual description by clicking on the pencil at the bottom of the creature page and there are certainly random generators elsewhere on the internet that will give you random characteristics.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 06-18-2022 20:38:26
I really love personality variety ^^ There are already a ton of moods pets can have (counted as many as I could one time and found over 80!), and mood does seem to influence scouring success as well as just being fun! The site stat page lets you check random pets that have bios now too, so I'm definitely gonna work on adding info to my favorite creatures. ...Maybe name a few more too orz