Need an account? Register.

The problem with tabs

Forum Index

The problem with tabs

Posted 07-06-2022 07:39:45
Здравствуйте. Я заметила одну проблему: некоторые существа не хотят перемещаться в другую вкладку в сортировке вкладки, но перемешаются если делать это в профиле существа.

Hello. I've noticed one problem: some creatures don't want to move to another tab in the tab sort, but will get shuffled if you do so in the creature's profile.
Posted 07-06-2022 14:15:09
Sort Tab won't let me move creatures to Main Stable (I seem to remember this being an issue on the old version of the site as well), but all other tabs seem to work. Are you having trouble with Sort Tab and other tabs besides your main one?
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 10-28-2022 18:51:29
Any further info on this one?
Find a server related bug / issue? DM or email me at [email protected] about it please!