Need an account? Register.

CLOSED :: Shink Eggs?

Forum Index

CLOSED :: Shink Eggs?

Posted 07-09-2022 07:40:56
I have a problem with Shink eggs. In the Eggx Emporium, when I am about to buy a Shink Egg, the shopkeeper says the egg you receive is random out of the 8. And whenever I buy one, it is always a Red Tailed Shink. I've bought five of them by now, and it's always this one species, this cannot be bad luck or just a coincidence anymore.
Are these Shink-species' account exclusive, meaning I'd have to buy a different type that's sold by another player just to complete my collection? Or is this a bug/glitch?
Post Edited by Admin @Iaophiel (#2)

This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 10-28-2022 19:00:01.
Casually playing, failing and yet learning on this site all the time. But I am having fun! I hoard creatures and dream of completing my collection eventually. If you got any hints on how to get good, you can PM me, but if not, please don't as I am very shy and antisocial. Thanks! ^^
Posted 07-09-2022 13:07:15
Shinks are not account-exclusive and I'm getting the same result from Eggx, so it's definitely a glitch. I'd suggest just buying access to the shink area, anyway - more cost-effective and it definitely drops all eight types.

(At least, I seem to recall area access only costing 5000 blue stones, but it's possible the price has gone up since then.)
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 07-09-2022 13:09:59.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 07-10-2022 11:34:05
Wait you can buy something like that? Any idea where? I clearly have no idea where I can buy an access to a place like that... xD
Also thanks for letting me know you're experiencing it as well, makes me feel a little better.

EDIT: NEVERMIND!! I found it. Guess I am stupid because I didn't know what the Shink pass was for. xD
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 07-10-2022 11:35:48.
Casually playing, failing and yet learning on this site all the time. But I am having fun! I hoard creatures and dream of completing my collection eventually. If you got any hints on how to get good, you can PM me, but if not, please don't as I am very shy and antisocial. Thanks! ^^