Need an account? Register.

Cannot brew level 8 items

Forum Index

Cannot brew level 8 items

Posted 07-24-2022 12:42:37
Why is my level 8 showing, but cannot brew. I have all the ingredients to brew all the level 8 things, but have no access to do it.
Posted 07-24-2022 16:04:41
Do you already have something in the cauldron that you haven't picked up yet?

Might also be possible though that you don't have the number of each ingredient that you need.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 07-24-2022 17:59:23.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 07-25-2022 09:00:15
Nothing in my caldron, all ingredients in the green and self checked inventory. Everything shows I should be able to brew level 8.
Posted 07-25-2022 13:18:12
Did you just reach Level 8? (If so, maybe brewing an essence might convine the cauldron that you're actually at the right level.) Also, just to rule out the obvious, are you sure you have enough blue stones?
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 07-25-2022 14:57:41
That would be it, not enough blue stones. Thanks for the help.