Need an account? Register.

Tab With Creatures With Breeding Cooldown Icon Not Loading

Forum Index

Tab With Creatures With Breeding Cooldown Icon Not Loading

Posted 07-29-2022 21:44:37
I'm not sure if this is a browser based issue, but in the hold page I have a tab with shinies and alt shinies in it but for some reason it won't load unless I manually refresh the tab. I tested making another tab and throwing them all there, but I get the same result. It works fine when viewing profiles, though.

Edit: Changed title after further testing.
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 07-30-2022 16:18:59.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 07-30-2022 15:57:16
I've noticed this too on both Firefox and Chrome and had wondered if it had something to do with the breeding cooldown icon.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 07-30-2022 16:11:53
Could be a possibility. I did recently breed a couple of pairs in that tab.

I just ran a test with a throwaway tab and it does look like it happens with tabs with creatures with the breed cooldown icon.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 07-30-2022 16:17:33.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 10-22-2022 15:38:23
I was about to post such a thread myself. I recent bred two singularities and wated to breed more but the same tab I had my singularities in won't load at all.