Need an account? Register.

Make Certain Lottery Creatures (Slightly) Easier t...

Forum Index

Make Certain Lottery Creatures (Slightly) Easier t...

Posted 09-18-2022 00:30:12
I've noticed that there are certain creatures (not including seasonal, alchemy or alts) that are only obtainable through the lottery, and it would take a while for it to cycle back to a particular creature especially with the coloured quasars and pulsars. Maybe for some of these there could be another way to obtain them? It doesn't have to be an easy method at all, but it could be another way to get them instead of having to rely on lottery luck.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 09-18-2022 17:27:37
I agree with this suggestion. Here's a link to a similar (but not identical) suggestion I made last year - https://mirrorwood.com/forum/thread/263/0 . Mine mostly covered completely unavailable creatures, though. What do you think might work well for the others? Eggx? Alchemy recipes? Quest shop? Extremely rare Infinity Pillar drops?
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 09-18-2022 18:20:33
Quest shop or pillar drops could work better for them since some of them don't have egg or hatchling forms.

Also I didn't notice there was a similar thread, oops.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.