Need an account? Register.

"grow" tab sends me to an error screen

Forum Index

"grow" tab sends me to an error screen

Posted 10-09-2022 17:33:16
when i try and click on the grow tab to do the click thing it gives me an error screen and refreshing and reopening the game is not working
Posted 10-10-2022 14:30:08
First off, what exactly are you clicking on? The wheat icon (which says Grow when you hover over it)? The link under the creature's picture? The link that says My Clicks? The mouse icon on someone else's hold page? Somewhere else? If it's the wheat icon, do you have at least one growth potion to use?
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 10-17-2022 23:51:49
I was finally able to check. If you click on the wheat icon and don't have any growth potions, you will get an error message.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 10-23-2022 22:19:06
NVMMMM i found it out :'). i was just broke- thanks for the help tho m8