Need an account? Register.

Totally new player ^_^

Forum Index

Totally new player ^_^

Posted 10-21-2022 17:05:46
Hey everyone!

My name is Brandi, and I'm an adult player of all things pet sites. I believe I found the site through another clicker game, but I can't be sure...I play a bunch of games. I enjoy collecting pets that remind me of things/people I like in RL and I do that on all the games I play.

I see it's not too busy here, but I did just join the Discord as well and I hope to be able to get into and progress with the game regardless. I love how everything looks/feels. Feel free to contact/whatever as I click around ^_^

Hopefully I get to know some of you! (:
Posted 10-23-2022 11:13:51
Hi there. Always awesome to have new members. Did you know that if you play with the creatures on your friend list you get more stones?

Also..in order to 'play' with a creature you click on the teddy bear icon under a users name and it brings up a page of all the pets that have a companion attached to it. It will have a teddy bear icon in the upper corner and you click on it in order to 'play' with it.

I found that out earlier this year (heh)
Anywhoo..welcome :)
Posted 10-23-2022 13:37:07
Thank you so much! @BendyDemon I will do so much more clicking haha.
I can't believe you play Subeta as well, I sent you a friend request there. I'm not really active except for events because none of my old friends play anymore and it's kinda sad. lol.
Posted 10-23-2022 20:50:57
Oooh..I will have to check my Subeta account then and accept. :)