Need an account? Register.

Returning player

Forum Index

Returning player

Unnamed
Posted 03-03-2023 02:36:22
Hi, I used to play on the original site a long time ago.
I misplaced my old account information, but seems like I needed to re-register for this new version anyway so here I am. The message for re-registering said that my old account info/pets could be retrieved...is that possible? If so can it be done please? I wanted to visit my old pets again for fun and wanted to check out the site again. I dunno if I will have access to all the things I did previous or if I need to redo them again but it's nice to see this place is still here after all this time.

Hope you all are doing well. Big hugs to Infernette and Mathcat =)
Posted 03-03-2023 17:21:29
Yep, you can sync your old account info to port your old creatures over. However, you'll need to enter the account info for it to sync it up for the porting. You also won't be able to port all of them either once you got it synced and their info would pretty much be reset.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Unnamed
Posted 03-06-2023 17:38:45
I guess I will need to email support because I lost my account information from my old computer a few years ago.
Posted 03-06-2023 18:09:05
Infernette goes by Ezriaphiel here, if that helps. Also, here's some possible contact info from another thread.

The TOS includes admin @ mirrorwood . com (remove the spaces, obviously). The co-admin's signature lists their email address as tom @ uppercenter . dev (may or may not be current).
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.