Need an account? Register.

How to obtain ascended arcane dragon?

Forum Index

How to obtain ascended arcane dragon?

Posted 11-05-2023 04:20:05
ascended arcane dragons have been my dream pet for a while, but i don't know how to turn an arcane dragon into one. encyclopedia says something about help from several AD and item is apparently required to get one, but in-game tips tends to be confusing. helpful response would be very appreciated!

P. S.: i'd love to know how for other creatures in item category (excluding ticket creatures), so if anyone knows how to get them too that'd be very great :)
All hail the toad army

Posted 11-12-2023 13:35:41
Ascended arcane dragons aren't currently available (the few around now were brought over from the old version of the site). Plutarians also aren't currently available. Aeon rykiers are only available as raffle prizes. I think everything else under Items is a battle ticket item. (I should bump that suggestion thread.)
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.