Need an account? Register.

Shorts And Stuff ^-^

Forum Index

Shorts And Stuff ^-^

Posted 01-05-2024 14:21:30

I like writing small bios and shorts about my creatures lives. Kinda like roleplaying with myself in a way lol. You are welcomed to read whatever I post and leave comments if you'd like, I don't mind. I just want to write is all. I might write some other stuff too. Maybe. Idk. But anyways yeah, that's what this thread will mostly be. ^-^

lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı.
Now Playing [Devil Town - Cavetown]
0:26 ———♡——— 3:50
◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
Posted 01-05-2024 15:06:27

Kazemi & Chizuke

Chizuke lay growling on a rock, seemingly irritated and not wanting to be social in any manner.
Kazemi sits a few feet away, his long body in a pile. He watches Chizuke for a moment then grins. "Hey. Wanna hear a joke?" He moves a little closer to her.
Chizuke ignores him for a minute then sighs and turns her head to look at him, an annoyed expression on her face. "If it's a stupid one then no." She growled a little louder and glared at him.
Kazemi shook his head. "No, no. It's a really good one. I promise." The end of his tail swished around happily.
"Fine but I swear I'm going to bite you if it is something dumb." She shifted towards Kazemi and lifted her head.
"Yes!" Kazemi's eyes lit up. He cleared his throat, making Chizuke roll her eyes. "What has more lives than a cat?" He looked at her, eagerly awaiting a response.
Chizuke thinks for a long moment then shrugs. "I don't know, what?"
"Frogs, because they croak everyday!" Kazemi started snickering then burst out laughing at his own joke.
"I can't believe you came up with that. It's so corny." Chizuke shook her head but couldn't hold back a small smile. She sat up completely and flew down from the rock, now sitting at Kazemi's side. "But I guess it was a bit funny." She gave him a small nudge with her nose.
Kazemi grinned wider and his tail thumped against the ground in joy. "Did I lift your mood? Even a little bit?" He nudged her back and gave her a small lick on the head.
Chizuke nods. "Yeah, you did. Thanks, I guess." She looked away. Her face was a slight red in color. "But that doesn't mean you get to count this as a win." She huffs.
Kazemi chuckles and nuzzled her side. "Yeah, yeah. I know."
They lay down together and take in the suns rays. Soon they are both chatting and laughing together as the day goes on.

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷
Posted 01-09-2024 18:35:39

Bocha & Kumo

As Kumo munches on grass he hears the swish of something approaching. He looks up to find Bocha, smiling mischievously and eyes darting around. He finishes chewing the glares at Bocha. "What are you up to now?"
"Oh nothing much. Just looking for something fun to do." Bocha gives Kumo a innocent smile. "I'm a bit hungry right now though. Want to go get some fruit from the orchid?"
Kumo thinks for a moment then nods. "Sure..." His tone full of suspicion.
Bocha wagged his tail and started prancing away, snickering softly. "Come on then!"
They walked for a couple of minutes before finally arriving at the orchid. Bocha flew into the branches of an apple tree and knocked some down. "There ya go!" He grinned down at Kumo, an apple wrapped in his tail.
"Thanks." Kumo takes a bite of an apple and smiles contently. He began humming as he eats. It's only when he hears the sound of yelling that he is brought back to his surroundings. His head popped up just in time to see Bocha running by and a flock of Stonesprite in pursue. They are angerly throwing globs of dirt at him and he ducks behind Kumo for protection. They land and the one in front starts screeching.
"Woah, woah. Calm down." Kumo takes a deep breath. "What did he do now?"
The Stonesprite all hiss. "He stole from our den!" One of them lunged forward and Kumo used his horns to block the hit. "I said calm down!" He huffed and turned around to Bocha. "And you! You apologize and give them back whatever you took!"
Bocha growled but stepped forward. He dropped a pile of vegetables onto the ground. "There. I'm sorry." He hissed quietly and mumbled under his breath. "I didn't even get to eat any..."
Kumo shook his head in a disappointed manner and turned back the Stonesprite. "I apologize for his behavior. I hope you can forgive him."
The Stonesprite looked at one another then snatched up the pile and left.

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷