Need an account? Register.

deity tasks

Forum Index

deity tasks

Posted 02-14-2024 10:03:46
is there any way to speed up getting them?

i’ve only gotten 1 in around two or so months of playing, so using that, that means i’d be getting a deity task ~6 times a year. every task fills the bar 20%, so every year i’d be getting one deity area. this is definitely off, but one deity task per two/three months is absurd imo

there’s 7 areas (not counting the one i’m currently in), so it’d take me 7 years to unlock all of them.

unless there’s a way to speed up these tasks getting to me/increase the chances, this is pretty weird to me
Posted 02-21-2024 14:30:43
I unlocked all areas in I think about three years of playing, so it can be done in a reasonable amount of time (35 requests in 3 years isn't that bad - about one a month). I seem to recall getting the last bunch relatively close together. Try site activities that involve a lot of refreshing. (It's been a while, but maybe clicking things from the /clicks/[usernumber] pages?)
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.