Need an account? Register.

Aid in growth potion purchase and/or max egg limit

Forum Index

Aid in growth potion purchase and/or max egg limit

Posted 04-12-2024 08:24:38
I am in desperate need for some of my eggs to hatch, as I've had them for a very long time now and tey aren't een hatchlings and I want to get more eggs. I would buy growth potions but I can't afford any. i hate to ask for this, but it's more of a last resort, however can anyone please help me obtain more BS or something so i can buy more growth potions and hatch my dragons? Also while on the topic of eggs, what is the max holding limit for eggs, and does it also apply for hatchlings?
Posted 04-12-2024 08:37:48
Hello! You can get more BS by playing with pets here https://mirrorwood.com/companions/16
Posted 04-12-2024 08:40:30
You can have an infinite number of pets, but the number of eggs is limited. You can watch it in Creche (Slots Open) You can increase your limit by purchasing from Rhubarb's Supplies.
Posted 04-15-2024 11:51:35
Thanks, big help! Another question is, how do I get the volcano?
Posted 04-15-2024 13:43:11
You need to be either in the fire clan or complete the Area Unlock Progress for The Volcano to 100%

Actually I don't know for sure XD
Deity Tasks appear rarely and from random gods, so I haven't had a chance to check it yet.

In any case, both of these options or one of them will be available when you complete 100% Area Unlock Progress.
Posted 04-15-2024 21:52:24
Once you've completed five requests for a specific deity, you automatically get access to that area (and can switch to that clan if you want to, but that's not necessary to get eggs from that area). You can only be a member of one clan at a time, but can (with time and patience) get access to all of the other areas. Also, the companion link in my signature is a good way to earn some blue/reactor stones.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 04-15-2024 21:53:01.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 04-16-2024 10:01:15
Was asking bc I have no quest options stm, but several of the dragons I want are from the volcano it seems.
Posted 04-16-2024 17:48:16
What would you like? I have access to all of the areas and would be glad to give you stuff.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 04-16-2024 23:56:02
If there is a way to view player wishlists you could take a look there! If not, I'm primarily looking for an Auvis!
Posted 04-17-2024 21:22:21
I sent one your way!