Need an account? Register.

Interesting Creature ID

Forum Index

Interesting Creature ID

Posted 09-02-2019 18:15:57
I remember this from the old forum and basically you look at the ID of the creatures and post it if it's pretty interesting. Usually you go for legibility.
For instance I have a seadrake I'm training for alchemy with the ID "ghyst", which I find interesting as it's one letter off from ghost. Also apparently "Ghyst" is in fact a surname.
Posted 10-10-2019 19:19:22
Well, pickings are slim this early in the game, but I have an Inkwell dragon that has 'hemp' in the ID.
Which is slightly interesting, as I believe they used to make paper from hemp.
https://mirrorwood.com/view/hempJ
Posted 08-09-2020 00:42:54
little wOR1y's ID is really close to the word 'worry', the poor thing, but it's cute!
Posted 08-15-2020 00:16:36
I got a really funny Carrot Dragon code a while back! Not sure what she's spooked by :p
Posted 05-31-2022 11:17:21
[code][/code][b][/b][i][/i][u][/u]
Posted 08-26-2022 09:22:52

Just got this Lifesprite from the Creche. I was honestly shocked when I saw the code because it's alarmingly close to the name of a character from a game I like.

His code is w0DaH, and the said character is Wodahs from the Gray Garden.
Check out my profiles on other petsites!!

Posted 04-23-2023 21:28:20
I picked up this "lost" hippogryph after the most recent downtime:
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.