Need an account? Register.

Caretaker Hub page is v-e-r-y slow

Forum Index

Caretaker Hub page is v-e-r-y slow

Posted 09-12-2019 07:56:24
The Caretaker Hub has always been slow from the start..but now it is almost inaccessible with timeout errors plus if I stop loading the Caretaker hub page and try to go to another area on "Explore" then it messes up the accessibility to them to (on the Explore page, that is)

So then I have to go to the main page, for example, then go back to "Explore" to access other areas like my inventory page and I do not think I am the only one experiencing this either.

Another page that is slow to load is the Madjicks game page...once it loads I can play just fine but the load time is pretty slow to the point that I wonder if something took a wrong turn somewhere.

I tried using two different browsers, Maxthon (kinda like chrome, but isn't) and MyPal/Palemoon (sorta like Firefox, but isn't)

P.S: Even when I manually type in the web address for the Caretaker Hub it still won't load.
P.S.S: To give you an example of how slow the Caretaker Hub is..I clicked on it and waited a full minute and it still wouldn't load so I gave up.
Post Edited by Admin @Ezriaphiel (#1)

This post has been edited 3 times. Last edited on 03-01-2020 14:45:45.
Posted 09-12-2019 11:29:44
yep, I think it's the size of it. the page always loaded sort of slow, but now that there are more users and more babies, it's become entirely inaccessible to me. I haven't been able to get it to load for the past two days.
my name is wren. he/him
Posted 09-12-2019 13:41:31
I am glad to hear I am not the only one who has this issue...I'd like to get to it eventually so I can fulfill a Deity Request more quickly.

Oh..and another related issue, since I am trying to fulfil a task given me by Rethain Luse, underneath it has a button for the daycare but I get a 404 Page Not Found.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 09-12-2019 13:44:58.
Posted 09-12-2019 14:40:56
As a workaround, I go to https://mirrorwood.com/clicks/1 , click everything there, and keep changing the number until I run out of users. That gets me enough for a few Forest Shrine quests. Not so useful for readily finding growing things, but good for click quests.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 09-12-2019 16:32:40
Ok..thanks. This helps.
Posted 09-14-2019 21:07:55
I discovered why the Madjicks game, 'Totem Trouble' loaded so slow and a large part of it had to do with the type of adblocker I was using.
I switched to Ublock Origin and it loaded fine...
Posted 09-15-2019 12:24:06
It's been very slow for me, too sjgfsds