Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 01-27-2023 21:16:18
So I had to put my battle champion Rahza in a 24 hour training because he keeps getting his tail handed to him the hard way.
I tried to beef up his speed with stones but even that doesn't cut it so hopefully when he is done he will fare better in the upcoming battles.

All the Special Attacks won't do him one bit of good if his opponents have 300+ in speed and just as much if not more in attacks.

Also..I was a bit disappointed that there was no special event for Christmas or New Years. Oh well..maybe next time.
Posted 01-29-2023 23:46:45
The stats for the enemies seem to be completely randomized for their levels, so some may have a crazy high stat that's a one hit KO if it hits, or make it hard to hit. And most of the time the damage is boosted for some reason.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 01-30-2023 21:48:29
Yes, enemy stats are random and enemies get stronger as your champion levels up. The reason for going up in levels is to do better in contests and/or get to another level of contest. I deal with one-hit KOs by having a lot of battle champions. When one gets knocked out, I move on to the next. Unless my luck is extremely bad, by the time I need to loop back around, the first has healed enough to battle again.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-06-2023 00:39:44
The pillar is glowing! First pillar event of the year after site reset tomorrow!
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.