Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 08-20-2022 20:45:16
I haven't gotten enough eggs from the pillar to be able to say, but for edge tickets, caldonies seem to be maybe slightly more common than seadrakes. On the other hand, the egg chance is low enough that the slight difference I'm seeing might not be significant and might disappear as I redeem more tickets.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 08-22-2022 00:23:28
Another pillar event, another little batch of mysterious critters ^^

I think this guy below is the prettiest one I've gotten so far! None of my new ones look like they'll outcompete him, but I guess anything's possible.

(I finally realized just how full my seasonal/event tab is getting, so... lots of weather creatures for the shop x.x
not to mention the halloween ones!)
Posted 09-08-2022 17:36:21
The Forest of Mirrors demon-spotter guide I've been poking away at off and on for about a year went from "Maybe I can get the other 46 demon descriptions done by Halloween" to complete and posted in about a week! I don't think I've ever had a writing project of that length go so smoothly (or so fast).
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 10-03-2022 15:39:19
I finally got a shiny creature from non-shiny parents!

(What I was really trying to do was figure out if the breeding glitch I was getting last night was a true glitch or just my stylus acting up, but I'm certainly not going to complain about a surprise shiny.)

(And yes, this is how you get the Boldly Go achievement.)

Posted 10-17-2022 06:13:23
Oh hey, the Halloween event started.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 10-17-2022 21:07:02
What I find amusing is that a couple times today, we've had the pillar event, the Halloween event, and the blood moon event all at once. Battling can bring up normal demons, pillar event demons (I've been calling them Edgelands demons), or Thirteenth Year demons.

Edit: A very confused candee demon just gave me one piece of mixed candy and an Edge ticket.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 10-17-2022 21:09:57.

Posted 10-22-2022 17:21:46
You know, some 'tricks' make for useful materials for alchemy, such as the inkwells.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 10-30-2022 17:40:15
I think we're getting pillar on Halloween day.

And I can't help but think that I said something similar to my previous comment before.
Posted 12-01-2022 19:21:54
Yay! Site's back!

Edit: Okay, now it's back! Maybe?

Edit 2: And back again!
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 12-01-2022 20:57:38.

Posted 12-25-2022 09:03:44
Hmm..y'know I was kinda hopin' we'd get a little something special on this site for the holidays. Maybe a special egg or somethin'.

Guess not. Oh well...that's ok I guess.