Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 09-23-2019 20:37:07
Heh-heh..the mood of your gembeast is...."Blorf"
That alone made me laugh.

Ok..changed my username again from "Bendy's Friend to "BendyDemon"..this one is better..less clumsy looking

P.S: Ok..now my alchemy level is 1 but the available recipes kinda suck.
I wanna recipe where I can make another Plutarian demon...they're kinda cute.
(sigh) I had to smelt a few creatures just to get my level up and all I get for recipes is a n inkwell dragon and some useless stuff....
This post has been edited 3 times. Last edited on 09-23-2019 22:14:31.
Posted 09-25-2019 02:04:35
i messed up... argh... i couldn't figure out why the alchemy menu wouldn't let me smelt companions so i thought i had to equip them to a creature for them to show up. yeah, i forgot you need 10 of one kind, and i don't have 10 of any kind, which was why nothing showed up when i tried to smelt them..... now i have to un-equip all these companions. augh
my name is wren. he/him
Posted 09-25-2019 17:56:18
If you leave the companions equipped, you can play with them and earn money. The amount of blue/reactor stones you get by doing that increases with time. That's how I make most of my money, in fact. If you decide to melt down companions, you can buy jade gemflies from Onroz (but only one at a time - multibuy is still broken, I think).
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 09-28-2019 14:11:03
Speakin' o which..I may have to make a tab just for dragons I plan to use for smelting so I can get my alchemy level up.
Just get some 'common' ones. When you think about it, it seems kinda cruel to smelt down a dragon....
Posted 09-29-2019 11:27:51
So now I am at level two of my alchemy pot and after smelting down several creatures and a few companions I get recipes for some rather useless stuff.
So now I need to find materials to make an inkwell dragon..
Posted 10-21-2019 21:05:40
Yayz! My little Plutarian demon is finally at level 20! Had to do a lot of fighting and augmenting to get it up there.

It'll take a lot to get it higher and I wonder if it is worth it..maybe it is...
Posted 10-27-2019 16:45:34
Higher levels help with contests, so I'd say that it's worth it.

(I just got an arcanus egg from scouring. Yay!)
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 10-30-2019 12:25:40
I wonder if there will be any sort of Halloween event/s.
I still wanna try to get a Wisp and Shock Demon as well as others but since there has been nil from the web creator since August I worry about the future of this site.
Posted 10-30-2019 23:24:05
I have seen demons as raffle prizes, so that's a way to get them for the moment.

(I'm a little concerned about the long absence as well, but the site has gone through hiatuses before and Ezriaphiel always comes back when life permits.)

Posted 10-31-2019 21:44:33
Hmm..hafta say I am a tad disappointed that there was no Halloween event. Kinda hoped for a special egg in the creche or something but..nothing doin' I guess.
Hope this place hasn't been abandoned (like so many have these days)