Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 03-21-2020 22:06:03
By the way, home made buttercream frosting is delish!
You can control how sweet it is and you can add all sorts of flavors like vanilla, chocolate, mint or a combination...
It is SO yummy....
Posted 03-28-2020 09:04:18
Ok Veridan..the array of battle stones are nice but I need Basic Parchements.....
Posted 03-28-2020 16:59:20
She's switched to boxes for me, wish I knew why. Did get two new companions I was missing thanks to that, but I'm still struggling with the Goops and Mimics. (Has anyone gotten those Warrior companion battle tickets anytime recently? I found a few before the site had that hiatus, but they've been eluding me now. I can't remember what the ticket was called and it's not in the Encyclopedia either ^^' )

I've been doing more baking thanks to being stuck at home! It's been fun, although substituting with condensed milk was a bit tricky at first. I might try homemade frosting next.
Posted 03-28-2020 17:25:53
Mmm..homemade buttercream frosting is really good AND you can control the sweetness too.
If you go to allrecipes.com you can find some cool stuff.

ALSO if you run out of eggs or have someone with egg allergies you can use 4 Tbls of apple sauce for each egg in baked recipes and 4 Tbls Tomato Paste in place of 1 egg in things like meatballs and so forth.

As for Battle Tckets, haven't seen them at all but I did notice that after consistently getting my daily rewards from Eleder, the merchandise from Veridans stall improved.
I want some more Basic Parchments so I can make a Alchemy pet and fulfill another Achievement.
I still don't know why my "Breed a Serpens Colors" achievement hasn't been fulfilled as I bred two of them.

Buttercream Frosting:
3 Cups Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Butter (Softened of course)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1-2 Tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream or Whole Milk

Whisk ingredients with a mixer at low speed until blended then increase speed a bit
for about two or so minutes then add Vanilla and Cream/Milk until blended and smooth.

What is nice is that you can add less sugar if you want and you can add other flavors too...I like Vanilla and
I might try to add other flavors to that as well like maybe lemon and vanilla or maybe mint and vanilla...

ANYWAY...I wish my eggies would hatch faster..I don't wanna use up all my Growth Potions.
Posted 03-28-2020 19:06:29
By the way..if you have allergy or intolerance to wheat, instead of using bread crumbs in meatloaf or meatballs, try using potato flakes or quick oats.
I tried this at work (using potato flakes) and it worked out wonderfully PLUS I used a recipe that incorporated milk into the meatball mixture and it was really good.

Substituting tomato paste for eggs makes it really good and you don't really taste the tomato...ALSO you can use T.Paste (Tomato Paste) in place of egg when making the cottage cheese mixture for lasagna.

FURTHERMORE....why can't we breed demons??????
Posted 03-30-2020 00:51:25
@chimesong: I think it's valravn tickets that can also give warrior companions?
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 03-30-2020 00:52:17.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-30-2020 06:13:27
You're right, Mathcat, thanks! Also, Bendy, thank you for the recipe. I'll give it a shot!

I'm very excited about the weather events finally kicking up, can't wait to try for the blood moon achievement. The blizzard creatures are really pretty! They're definitely my favorites.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 03-30-2020 13:31:59.
Posted 03-30-2020 21:25:06
I didn't even realize the weather events had started back up. That gives me a chance to get the blizzard creatures I missed the first time around.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 04-13-2020 17:32:37
You know..I think I am going to train up a few dragons solely for the purpose of competing in contests so I can fulfill requests like the one I have from Felix Turom..if I can complete his request I hope to gain access to a new Biome.
Posted 04-29-2020 17:08:35
It's winter. I just pulled a greenleaf leaf midge egg out of the Creche. The castle must have a very good greenhouse.