Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 05-03-2020 05:51:12
Time is unfrozen again! ^^ Aside from the leaderboard refreshing every minute, and the creatures lost in the limbo of previous contests, things are running pretty well. The discord server seems to be the best way to report bugs. Thank you Ioaphiel!
Posted 05-16-2020 14:14:32
I just raised a giggly corn plant. I'm not sure I even want to know how that works.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 05-16-2020 21:30:10
I didn't even know plants could giggle but then again if I can win battles with a Corn Plant then I suppose anything is possible.
Posted 05-20-2020 21:08:56
Mmm...homemade chicken alfredo....
Homemade chocolat pudding...really good too...
Posted 05-29-2020 15:56:52
Finally sucked up to Felixs enough that he let me chill with him. Gonna drop the biome-specific eggs in the fields for the next couple days! Bauble Long alts go in the shop as usual alongside all the achievement-related eggs. And that Manus Wing egg... is the visibility of my listings bugged, or is it like with that Jade Gemfly that no one can buy? I can't see how they look in the shop, so... ^^' I felt like the rarer alts would've been taken by now, but I know things have been slow for everyone.
Posted 05-30-2020 08:22:57
Hi Chimesong!

This place is so slow so I just grew all my eggs using a ton of potions so I can free up all my egg slots for new stuff.
Just bought one of your bauble longs too.

I thought this place was gonna be moved to a new server but I guess not but..I still like this place and I hope we get some new dragon species soon.

As a sidenote I am almost done fulfilling Felix's tasks of winning in contests..I really need other biomes to access than the Creche, Volcano or Lost Fields
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 05-30-2020 08:40:04.
Posted 05-31-2020 20:45:53
Yays! Found some cool beasties in the market and Lost Fields!
Posted 06-17-2020 15:30:39
Hey, site's back up! :D Thanks, Squidily!
Posted 06-18-2020 17:19:48
Yay..now I hafta start at square one again with the Daily Reward thing..I was up at 122 also...
Hopefully the site will stay this time.
Posted 06-24-2020 17:25:06
While battling, I keep getting random demons showing up as various blizzard creatures. One was a wind demon in the form of a capricieux. The others I didn't notice in time to write down what they really were, but my champion faced another capricieux and a hydra. I must have encountered some very clever demons, to take on the shape of something weaker than they are. (That, or young and inexperienced. I have a reference to young demons mimicking battle champions in one of my stories, as an in-world explanation for why demons didn't have their own art at first.) Yes, I know. It's probably just an easter egg, like Onroz carrying all frost companions that aren't also alchemy creatures.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.