Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 03-02-2020 00:13:27
I still need to update the battle guide. Will do once I feel better.

@BendyDemon
@chimesong

I had this little snippet of story on the old site.

Battle!

Ekaira wasn’t sure what was more surprising – that a mage had decided to battle a demon with a stalk of corn, or that the mage actually seemed to be winning. She nudged Siadjis toward a non-magical stalk of corn, and then, once the life sprite midge had figured out what she wanted, settled down with a handful of popcorn to watch the battle.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 03-02-2020 19:58:22.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-02-2020 21:00:48
Geez..getting those Basic Parchments is a real pain in the neck! I need them for an alchemy recipe but Veridans Stall isn't giving them out yet and the scours don't yield much that is useful.

However I think that as the number of consecutive log-ins increase, Veridan gives out better stuff..or at least she used to.
Posted 03-02-2020 21:01:56
By the way MathCat..loved your mini-story..so cute.
Posted 03-02-2020 21:30:57
Popcorn... how rude!! But that's great, one of the things I really like about Mirrorwood is the lore. I've been meaning to give some of my creatures proper descriptions.

The inkwells are what make alchemy a struggle for me, I'm hoping it gets better once Felixs lets me beat up demons for him. Haven't managed to complete enough deity quests to get any new areas yet... I'm working on it...
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 03-02-2020 21:48:57.
Posted 03-04-2020 23:32:24
Ooh...minor growth potion. Inventory says it gives 5 clicks of growth. Not sure how I got that, but I suspect it's a clicking reward (yay!). I'll have to keep an eye on that.

Edit: Yes, it's a clicking reward. Good drop rate so far - high enough to be rewarding, but not so high that I'm drowning in them. I'm going to assume that the 25-creature cap on the per-user interaction pages (creature and companion) is a stopgap until the server move and not a bug.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 03-04-2020 23:50:48.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 03-06-2020 18:31:10
Ezriaphiel put up for sale, which gave me an incentive to further add to their Arcane Vex family. There are now a dozen new members.

Posted 03-06-2020 18:48:04
..."Arcane Vex"? Is this a new species then?
Posted 03-07-2020 14:26:01
Arcane VELT. Typo. No, it's Ezriaphiel's family. Originally just arcane dragons, but now a lot larger. I picked Hex up out of the Lost Fields months ago and have been waiting for months for breeding to work on Firefox.

Posted 03-09-2020 21:15:31
C'mon Veridan..start givin' me some Basic Parchments or some other useful stuff instead of Buttered Corn and stuff...I need something a bit more useful.
Posted 03-15-2020 11:46:37
Good thing I can still sync to my old account and retrieve a few more dragons.