Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 06-24-2022 22:27:26
Yays! Finally got a Pillar Drake!!!!
Posted 06-25-2022 22:01:59
Congrats on the pillardrake! Always a fun surprise from the pillar.

I just bred two shiny pillardrakes, both with a different special marking, and was eagerly anticipating the result. I got a 500 error - default non-shiny pillardrake. I can't complain too much, though - I do like unique glitchlings and Pillarling Aargh certainly qualifies. At least, I hope he stays unique among my shiny breeding results.

Edit: Pillarling Aargh now has a cousin - Pillarling Also.

(Note to self: If history repeats itself in three days, the next one is Pillarling Redux.)
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 06-28-2022 22:26:51.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 06-30-2022 00:18:37
Ooh, the pillar's looking sparkly again! Third week in a row - I hope that's deliberate and not a glitch, since I'm enjoying having more chances to collect pillarbeasts.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 07-24-2022 00:10:57
Seems the pattern of life being in charge every other week has come to an end.

And it looks like we're getting pillar again soon too.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 07-26-2022 21:14:19
- Huh. I think this is the first pillar seadrake I've seen with two special markings (spots and glow). I wonder if that's supposed to happen or if it's connected to blue glow/black body being a bit glitchy.

Posted 08-11-2022 20:26:07
That was a nice long thunderstorm today! I've got lots of spare zappy creatures to go in the shop for anyone who needs them. They're such cool sprites ^^
Posted 08-18-2022 17:53:08
I think this seadrake I have has two markings too.

Also I just discovered the pet link thing while trying to figure out how to do that.
If you need clicks for a quest, I have a growing number of creatures here. You can also play with my creatures' companions as well. That is, if they're not on cooldown.
Posted 08-19-2022 15:34:09
She does! Nice combination. Interesting that she's dark body/blue glow as well.

This round's batch of shiny seadrake breeding got me the Deity achievement! All that's left is Egg Killer (not currently obtainable?) and Boldly Go (breeding a shiny pulsar/quasar from non-shiny parents, perhaps?).

Posted 08-20-2022 14:15:52
ааааа тутт есть русские
Posted 08-20-2022 19:06:44
Is it just me or do the pillar caldonies feel a bit more common to get directly from the pillar itself?