Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 01-21-2021 20:53:28
I love the new demons to battle. So cool..and a couple are kinda cute too.
Posted 01-22-2021 20:04:34
Wow, boss demons are rare. 1600ish battles and I've found exactly one.

Latest random events for Levak - darkened halo, red scale, meteor shower yielding galactic hopper, simultaneous blood moon/blizzard giving blood moon goop and frost mimic. I think Levak is warming to me a little.

Edit: And a stone box. Either she's warming to me or she's trying to bribe me.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 01-22-2021 21:13:10.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 01-22-2021 21:49:36
Y'know, I was looking at the user shops and I seen someArmor Drakes and Iron Dragons, you'd think that -being iron and all- that they'd have a higher defense than 12 or 16.
Seriously, what's the point?
Posted 01-22-2021 23:36:31
I guess armor isn't much use against something insubstantial.

(Also, breeding two toads can produce varieties that aren't either of the parents? Is that new? Is that only for toads?)
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 01-23-2021 19:56:26
A blood moon sticker showed up today and I have no idea where it came from. It did not come from a random event and I don't remember seeing it in a box. Perhaps it stuck itself to my battle champion?

(Levak: Simultaneous blood moon pohyo, frost skullbird. Xeoji: Leaf box as parting gift before she retires from battling.)

Also - Over 2400 battles. One boss demon. There's rare and then there's absurdly rare.

Edit: Levak stole a dark box from behind a stall. Can't take her anywhere.

Edit: And she just stole another dark box from behind another stall! No wonder her mood is listed as shady.

Edit: Levak reached Level 100, so she's stepped aside so I can train Hex. So far, he's brought me a bottle of passive essence and, uh...

"Hex rolls you a ball. At least, you thought it was a ball until you looked closer- it was a Backdrop: Soft Grass Orb they found left in the streets!"

That raises questions.
This post has been edited 4 times. Last edited on 01-25-2021 15:45:37.

Posted 01-26-2021 11:56:59
I wonder how many Battle stones can be attached to ones champion?
At any rate I am really appreciating the improvements here and the one I love best is being able to automatically or manually sort ones items and battle stuff.
VERY helpful to be able to keep all my Battle, Defense and other tokens in one area so I can find them easier.

On another note I sent my Rahza on a Scour Mission and the little idiot goes on a 24 hour scour which has taken two days now as it stops when it gets to a problem then, if it happens overnight then I log in and have to step in...ARGH!
Posted 01-26-2021 13:16:31
Four - either four battle stones or three battle stones and a special attack. You can attach more battle stones in keepsake slots, but those don't affect battle stats.

And, yes, I know that particular scouring frustration.

(Edit: Another simultaneous blood moon/blizzard event yielded Hex a blood moon cicada and a frost goop. Later on, he found a ravne ticket in a hole in a tree. Hex must be trying to do his part to counteract the rarity of ticket drops in battle. It gave raven talons. Well, I'll take it.)

Edit: Hex: Stormy racer, 734 blue stones, stone box
This post has been edited 3 times. Last edited on 01-29-2021 23:46:42.

Posted 01-31-2021 18:11:27
I love the name of the new alchemy companion - "plantasm."

Also, I was convinced that the rare-to-nonexistent pallor fiend demons (one in 4000ish battles) were the elusive boss demons who drop boss tickets, but then a carrion demon gave me one. I don't think it was stronger than other carrion demons, but I didn't check stats before Hex defeated it.

Hex's current findings: wind box, galactic cow after meteor shower, remains of fabric doll (why do all of the arcanes go for these?)

I nearly sold this guy before I figured out something was a little different about the color: .
It figures that I've been picking up every arcane dragon I see hoping to get a shiny one and it's the unbreedable alchemy creature who turns shiny. Still, I shouldn't really complain.

Posted 02-01-2021 16:59:19
Re: boss tickets, per Ezriaphiel, there is a very rare chance of a non-boss demon dropping these. But the actual boss demons (writhing demon, pallor fiend demon, spydeer demon, etc) will ALWAYS drop a boss ticket when you slay them.
Posted 02-01-2021 20:27:56
There's...other bosses? Four thousand battles and I've just found one (and only once) - the pallor fiend. Is my luck just that bad? Do I need to be battling with a platinum-level champion? (Is this something else that summoning stones would help with?)

Edit: Hex: Wind box, begging for pats (now there's a change of heart), 596 blue stones, fire box

Knight in Not-So-Shining Armor: Gilt bowl from broken barrel by bank of stream, life box, stealing food, leaf box (to make up for theft?)
This post has been edited 3 times. Last edited on 02-06-2021 00:09:28.