Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 01-13-2021 19:19:17
The shinks Tathoes has been naming weird things are from when Felixs asked me for a bunch of sacrifices, I can verify that at least. I've been busy leveling all my 24s up to 25 so I can help out with the need for contest attendees, but I've still been too inactive/unlucky for a random pet event. Wonder which critter will give me something first...
Posted 01-13-2021 19:25:28
I'm fairly sure "my" pixie drakes are from an Erorgath request, based on how the history says I picked them up and immediately grew them to adult. I don't think any of the deities have asked me for creatures? It makes sense that Tathoes would steal deity rewards, though, since he was trying to end the world the first time we met him.

"Levak walks over to you with the tattered remains of a fabric doll. You pet them gently and tell them that you appreciate the effort, but this can't be their new toy." And then Levak hexed me for being condescending. Who says the toy was for her?

(Edit: "Levak frantically scratches at a broken barrel left by the stream bank. You look to see what they want, and find an Old Ribbon inside!" Scratches with what, I'm not sure.)
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 01-13-2021 20:46:32.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 01-13-2021 21:42:07
Whew! Finally hatched and grew all my eggs. Took a lot of potions to do it too but now I have more room for more eggies.
Posted 01-14-2021 09:23:42
Wow. What a coincidence. I mentioned "Soul Sap" and checked Slayless this morning and he was selling "Soul Sap" so I bought it. Cool, I might change another one of Rahzas attacks to that.

Edited: I bought three in case I wanna train another creature whose attacks are, shall I say, "ineffective".
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 01-14-2021 09:44:47.
Posted 01-17-2021 18:41:53
Rathiloran, after splashing me with water, has brought me a birch log, a burlap sack of 36 reactor stones, and an empty glass bottle. Mischievous, but helpful.

Xeoji - Companion essence, beetle toy, water box
Levak - Old seed pod, old ribbon, tattered cloth doll.
Rathliloran - Impromptu bath, birch log, 36 reactor stones, empty glass bottle.

(Yes, I know it's random, but it's fun when there are trends.)
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 01-17-2021 20:20:30
I like the random events. One time I was brought some stones, another a scale of sorts...then earlier today my Rahza was cought raiding my pantry. (naughty lil' demon)
Posted 01-17-2021 23:22:17
"Charm happily trots over with what seems to be a few planks, before you make the connection they were trying to get you a box. You pet them and tell them you appreciate the effort."

Or she's trying to tell me she wants new shelves for her scroll library. We'll just gloss over how something with no legs can trot.

Posted 01-18-2021 19:11:15
I kinda miss the spell books cuz' I think one of them lets you craft a demon (like my Rahza).
On that note I want to find some more demons like the fire demon, wisp or shock demons.

Actually that is a great idea, to have demons that you can hatch/create then raise, each with their own attacks....
Posted 01-18-2021 23:00:22
Maybe it will be a high-level alchemy recipe? I think on the old site it was something to do with Orbs of Plutas, but those have been repurposed into really helpful battle trinkets.

Charm has so far given me planks, the remnants of a cloth doll, and a fire box. Not sure how I can make all of those fit together.

Edit: I got simultaneous random results with Charm the other day. One mentioned a blizzard and a frost pohyo. One mentioned a lunar eclipse and a blood moon wasp. Not a good time to be outside that day.

Edit:...the Sock Demon. Hah. So that's where they all go.
This post has been edited 3 times. Last edited on 01-19-2021 21:23:29.

Posted 01-20-2021 19:56:55
Okay, this is bugging me.

Original Demons: Dark, Fire, Leaf, Life, Light, Stone, Water, Wind

First Batch: Armoury, Auknal, Buzzer, Chaser, Crawler, Crystalline, Cuspid, Feral Amorphous, Flier, Flighter, Flock, Grabber, Guardian, Hopper, Ooze, Ovid, Slinker, Snipper, Solonid, Stander, Thresher, Thorin, Wisp, Wyrm

Second Batch: Carrion, Confetti, Faint, Fish, Gulper, Sock, Walker

The second batch added eight new demons. I've encountered seven. Which one am I missing? We got one each of the other seven elements, so is there a new dark-affiliated demon that's just blending in with all the others?

Edit: After more than five hundred battles, the missing eighth demon (seer) finally showed up! Now I can complete my Demon-Spotter's Guide.

Now I just need to find the seemingly-mythical boss demons that drop tickets.

Edit: And I just found another new demon. I'm really hoping this is part of a third batch and that the seer was actually demon #8 from the second batch.

Edit, again: Boss demon! The new demon was also a boss demon! Finally! It only took 600+ battles to find one.
This post has been edited 5 times. Last edited on 01-21-2021 19:32:27.