Need an account? Register.

Mini Comments

Forum Index

Mini Comments

Posted 01-09-2021 20:09:35
Hmm..my Hold isn't loading really any faster than before but at least the tabs load a tad faster. However this all takes time but I like the improvements.:)
Posted 01-11-2021 17:17:24
Yesterday my active traveling companion brought me a companion off my wishlist. Very thoughtful of her. Yes, of course I gave it to her to play with.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 01-12-2021 21:11:54
I am NOT explaining how cryptograms work this time. This time, anyone confused can use Google.

... https://www.cryptogram.org/resource-area/solve-a-cipher/
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 01-12-2021 21:14:42.
Need site currency? Playing with my hundreds of companions here can earn you a decent amount of both blue stones and reactor stones. Companions may be played with once per hour (total, not per user). If nothing shows up, check back later.

Still on AO3 here - Forest of Mirrors, Dragon Cave, MagiStream, Jelle's Marble Runs, and original fiction.
Posted 01-12-2021 21:19:18
Ummm..ok? (I guess since I never did these puzzles but now I won't dare ask)
Posted 01-12-2021 21:22:14
I tried to explain cryptograms to people during the last Tathoes event on the first version of the site. It was a thoroughly frustrating experience for everyone involved.

Posted 01-12-2021 21:34:04
I see. Well..I think I get the gist of them it's just that myself, I am not good with puzzles but I understand your frustration though.

Anywhoo..I decided to try something and spruced up my Battle Champion, Rahza.
Since its attacks were..."Meh" I changed a couple of its attacks so now it can use Enchanted Chains and Magic Missile and it works out great too.
I am switching between Rahza and Blue Lodestone to get them both trained up. Soul Sap is really awesome and I hope to get a item to give my Rahza Soul Sap too as I am sure he'll need it eventually.

Battling is so cool!
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 01-12-2021 21:39:25.
Posted 01-13-2021 00:04:28
If it helps, I think (barring some further announcement) the changing profile messages are probably just an easter egg of sorts, given how fast they're cycling.

Good luck with getting Soul Sap. Remember to keep an eye on Slayless, the battle attack shop. I also can now second Jeredu's recommendation of Orb of Plutas (and will update my battle guide accordingly when I get a chance). My champions still get knocked out from time to time, but a lot (and I mean a lot) less often than with Armor of the Dracheleiche, especially if I'm using a creature with Soul Sap.

Edit: Yup. Just got a repeat message. I'm guessing the changing messages will just be a neat easter egg until there's an actual event that actually refers to them.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 01-13-2021 00:12:31.

Posted 01-13-2021 18:24:10
I think the real question, though, is whether Erorgath knows that Tathoes has been stealing some of their creatures. The selection isn't varied enough to all be alchemy melts, the assortment is wrong to all be unclaimed Lost Fields drops, and most of them are creatures that I remember Erorgath asking for, with the notable exception of the erjinzhi long, which Tathoes got for being an alpha tester. (That last bit was certainly a strange thing to type.) That, and there are a few that were originally mine. I'm not in the habit of dropping adult creatures to the Lost Fields and my alchemy fodder creatures are a lot more varied.
This post has been edited 2 times. Last edited on 01-13-2021 18:26:36.

Posted 01-13-2021 18:25:55
Hmm..sometimes my Rahza just gets its butt handed to it on a plate (Like three times in a row) even though it used Enchanted Chains. Not always a great choice I suppose.
Posted 01-13-2021 18:27:45
Sheer bad luck. If you have an Orb of Plutas, I suggest following Jeredu's advice and equipping that and your best speed tokens (if you haven't already).

Also, so far, while active, Xeoji has given me companion essence, a beetle (wishlist companion), a water box, and a stormy pohyo. Levak has given me an old seed pod and an old ribbon. I think I can tell which one likes me better.
This post has been edited 1 times. Last edited on 01-13-2021 18:28:43.